- Home /
- Powder Blue Faux Fur Children's Vixen Scarf
Delivery and Returns
Most orders placed by midnight will be despatched the following working day.
The exceptions to this are capes, throws, cushions, comforters and bed runners which are made to order and so will be despatched within 3-5 days and our king size throws which take a little longer to make and will be despatched within 10 working days of the order.
Occasionally adverse weather conditions will affect the post services getting to us and in these cases we will send the items out as soon as we possibly can. If you have any questions please contact us and we will update you as best we can.
Helen Moore Bridal:
The Helen Moore Bridal collection is all made to order and will be despatched within six weeks of an order. If you require your product sooner then please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your timings.
We use Royal Mail and other trusted couriers to deliver our goods and have three delivery options in the UK and one for Europe and the rest of the world.
For UK we send all of our orders with Track and Trace. Our standard postage charge is £3 per order and UK mainland delivery is normally within 48 hours (two working days) from day of despatch (over the busy periods, for example Christmas, this delivery time can increase to up to two weeks).
Our First Class Recorded delivery option is £6 and should be delivered within 24 hours (one working day) from despatch (although this is not guaranteed).
Orders for the UK mainland placed before 10am on a weekday can select the 'Express Delivery' option for £10. This will be sent for guaranteed next working day delivery by courier. Please note that on the made to order items listed above, they will be sent guaranteed next day as soon as they are made. Please be aware that these items will need to be signed for.
For Europe and the rest of the world we have one set cost for each per order as listed below. Delivery times on these will vary according to the destination and we recommend you look on the Royal Mail website to get an estimate.
For our general returns policy please see below.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Express next day delivery
Free on orders over £250
Rest of World
Delivery and Returns
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund to the card the item was purchased with on receipt or, if preferred, we will exchange the item or issue store credit.
- If you have purchased your Helen Moore products from a shop or another website please make sure you return your items to the relevant retailer. We cannot refund or exchange goods sold by a third party
- Please send your items to Helen Moore, Refunds/Exchanges, Drayford Lane, Witheridge, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8PR
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so we recommend you have proof of postage and use a service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Over the Christmas period we extend our returns policy to 14 days after Christmas. If items are returned in a perfect, unworn condition then we will issue a refund to the card the item was purchsed with, or we can offer an exchange. Items returned after this date but by the end of January will be offered store credit.